This project is no longer active and the script does not work anymore.
Google changed the gmail protocol and libgmailer is no longer active.
What is it? G-Share is a PHP script that allows you to share your Gmail attachments with the world, it is a download center with files stored in your gmail account.
It uses a MySQL database to store important data such as categories, download count, visitors, gmail accounts, etc…
Latest version is G-Share 1.5beta3 – Download
You also need the libgmailer 0.9 beta3 update (replace the “includes/libgmailer.php”) – Download
What do I need?
- A webserver with PHP support
- php_curl extension enabled on the webserver
- FTP client to upload files
- A gmail account would become handy to use this script.
How to install?
- Upload the contents of “upload” to your webserver.
- Create a Database on your MySQL server.
- Point browser to http://www.your_domain.com/gshare/install.php (change to your needs)
- Go to your gmail account and create some labels that start with a “Z.” and they will be visible in the script.
In eg: Z.Pictures, Z.Music, Z.Software, etc…